Tuner Kits are NOT CARB legal, and are legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used, or registered or licensed for use, upon a highway (off-road use only). The manufacture, sale, offer for sale, or installation of this product may also be illegal under the federal clean air act (42 U.S.C. ? 7522(A)(3)).
Vortech 1999 Ford 4.6 4V Mustang Cobra Tuner Kits (V-2 Sci-Trim)
$6,268.20 Regular Price
Product SummaryTuner kits are available to boost your 1999 or 2001 Mustang Cobra up to 725HP (SCi-Trim) depending on your modifications and custom tuning (tuner kits do not include fuel management upgrades or programming). Complete systems have been discontinued and are no longer available.
- Vortech gear driven supercharger with SQ technology provides nearly silent operation and unmatched reliability
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in Vortech's supercharger test cell
- Fuel management upgrade includes high-flow fuel pump, high-capacity fuel injectors, and EDM Chip
- Integrated air/water, dual-pass charge cooler configuration allows for additional horsepower gains and features maintenance-free design (High output systems). Charge cooled systems require a battery relocation kit: 8N150-010 (sold separately).
- Oil feed and oil drain assemblies deliver the best possible lubrication and cooling for the supercharger, even under sustained boost conditions
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- OEM-type aluminum mounting bracket for "factory-installed" appearance and rigidity
- High-flow bypass valve provides surge-free compressor operation
CARB ComplianceTuner Kits are NOT CARB legal, and are legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway (off-road use only). Installation of this part on a vehicle driven on public roads and highways is likely to violate U.S Law regarding motor vehicle emissions.
Tuner Kits and Supercharger OptionsTuner kits are the same as complete systems except without any fuel system upgrades or ECM reprogramming. This allows for custom tuning and fuel mods that the tuner or racer may prefer. Vortech has supercharger options for various types of racing and boost levels. For continued use, such as road racing, the V-2 series superchargers use an engine oil integrated system that can be cooled or filtered, depending on application.