K-member, w/o spring perches, premium version
$477.30 Regular Price
- BMR Suspension designed the KM744 Premium Front K-Member with the SN95/New Edge Mustang performance enthusiast in mind.
A tubular front K-member is the ideal component to reduce weight at the front of your Mustang, and also provide additional clearance for performance modifications. Reduced weight over the front end results in increased weight transfer and better traction. Adding a BMR tubular K-member to your Mustang requires no modifications for fitment and it?s a 100-percent bolt-in. BMR?s tubular K-members are designed for drag race, street-strip and street performance applications.
The KM744 Premium Front K-member features increased bracing for more of a heavy-duty, road race construction. However, KM744 isn?t available with a spring seat, and therefore designed for a coil-over front spring and strut arrangement.
- Shock style: Coil-over struts and springs
- Product weight: 29 pounds
- A-arm compatibility: Any BMR A-Arm, or factory A-arm when using CSS730
- Engine mounts: Works with both factory and aftermarket mounts
- Engine height: Stock
- Steering rack options: Compatible with both factory and aftermarket steering rack
- Material: DOM Steel 1.50? main cross bar, 3/16? steel plate
- Finish: Black Hammertone or Red powdercoat
- Reduced front end weight
- Direct replacement for factory K-Member
- 19.5 pounds lighter than factory K-member
- Uses SN95 steering geometry
- Increased weight transfer
- Increased room for supercharger tubing, turbochargers, and long-tube headers
- Maintains stock engine height
- Durable powdercoat finish
- Ships UPS, no truck freight
- Install time: 4 hours
- Experience level: Mustang Shop or Expert
- Tool requirement: Shop-level specialty tools
Proudly designed and manufactured in the USA by BMR Suspension employees!!!