The 2003-2004 Mustang Mach 1 came from the factory with an impressive 305 horsepower and 320 lb./ft. of torque. This Vortech supercharging system can safely increase this to 460 horsepower and 406 lb./ft. of torque.
High Output Supercharger Systems
The increased boost level, high output supercharger system features a fully integrated air to water charge cooling system. This provides cooler, denser air to the engine. This system will increase horsepower from 305 to 484 and will increase torque from 320 lb./ft. to 420 lb./ft. Charge cooled systems require a battery relocation kit: 8N150-010 (sold separately).
- Vortech gear driven supercharger with SQ technology provides nearly silent operation and unmatched reliability
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in Vortech's supercharger test cell
- Fuel management upgrade includes high-flow fuel pump, high-capacity fuel injectors, and EDM Chip
- Integrated air/water, dual-pass charge cooler configuration allows for additional horsepower gains and features maintenance-free design (High output systems)
- Oil feed and oil drain assemblies deliver the best possible lubrication and cooling for the supercharger, even under sustained boost conditions
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- OEM-type aluminum mounting bracket for "factory-installed" appearance and rigidity
- High-flow bypass valve provides surge-free compressor operation
Tuner Kits are NOT CARB legal, and are legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway (off-road use only). Installation of this part on a vehicle driven on public roads and highways is likely to violate U.S Law regarding motor vehicle emissions.
Hardware kit: 4FL100-001 includes spare/replacement bolts and other hardware for supercharger mounting.
Tuner Kits and Supercharger Options
Tuner kits are the same as complete systems except without any fuel system upgrades or ECM reprogramming. This allows for custom tuning and fuel mods that the tuner or racer may prefer. Vortech has supercharger options for various types of racing and boost levels. For continued use, such as road racing, the V-2 series superchargers use an engine oil integrated system that can be cooled or filtered, depending on application.